Be Part of a Winning Team
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a growing sustainable stormwater supplier then Cubic M3 is the company for you.
If you are interested in a career in sustainable stormwater with Cubic M3 please email your resume to email@example.com.
We are currently hiring a Sales Engineer for the WA office based in Perth.
WA Sales Engineer
The WA Sales Engineer reports to the General Manager. They will be responsible for:
- developing and maintaining client relationships
- appropriate implementation of agreed strategies to sell products and systems in relation to water conveyance and storage into the civil engineering market
- preparation and delivery of the annual sales budget
- forecasting of project delivery and stock management to successfully deliver projects
- branch asset management in relation to the store, equipment, facilities and stock
- branch resource management in relation to staff
- provision of technical assistance to a range of clients
- administration and reporting in relation to sales, budgets and forecasting
- maintaining and improving the company’s quality of service
- identifying issues in company policies and procedures and contributing to solutions for continual improvement
- identifying new commercial opportunities and liaising with company management to explore these opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience in technical sales preferably construction-related
- Engineering or related qualification
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self starter able to work independently in a remote office
- Able to communicate with other team members in other states effectively using video streaming
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings
- Strong general IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the ability to learn new systems.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org